Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: Jon Grant
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 19:46:43 +0000

Andrew Savory wrote on 05/03/09 15:18:
[..]
> As a member who has contributed significant money and time to the AFFS in
> the past, I would be personally very angry should the AFFS funds be lost in
> this way, without first attempting a resolution such as donating those funds
> to the FSFE or closing down the AFFS in an orderly manner and refunding the
> monies collected.

I'm jumping in quite late in the thread.. but can't the past committee
members and regular members simply schedule another meeting, elect new
officials and then make a decision on the future of hte money in the
account?

If Mr Seago prefers just to have his membership money back.. it could
probably just be offered?

Cheers, Jon