Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 20:28:56 +0000

MJ Ray wrote:
So I think they regard the last known signatories (sorry Alex I
couldn't remember whether you were one or not and I was offline when I
wrote the email!) as managing the account because they haven't
accepted instructions to the contrary from the association or the
signatories - we tried to handover, so we didn't simply remove
ourselves.

Yeah, that sounds about right - at least, that would tally with what we imagined the situation at the bank would be.

I would ask that neither of you remove yourselves as signatories at this point - that doesn't seem to improve matters, at least until there is some kind of clarity over what the next steps ought to be.

Thanks MJ,