Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS (bank)

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS (bank)
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 06:41:53 +0000

MJ Ray wrote:
I haven't done that yet (bankers seem to be busy with something these days - anyone know what? ;-) ) but after comments made by others about the lack of change to the banking details, I did try accessing the telephone banking service with my old authentication details.

That probably means you'd be able to access the internet banking as well then - it's asking questions no-one else seems to be able to answer (about schooling, as an example).

The last three credits were ten pounds each on 9, 18 and 23 Feb. So,
I suspect there may be at least three members still paying.

I suspect one of those might be an FSFE donation, actually?

Only four debits are given (out of a possible six that the service
will give).  A debit of 10.88 on 9 Feb, one of 10.88 on 9 Jan, one of
802.00 on 30 Dec and one of 10.84 on 9 Dec.  Sadly, the service does
not give years on the dates, so I can't tell how old they are, but it
surprised me. Anyone know what AFFS is/was paying for monthly?

I have no idea - the last payment that I know was authorised would be some ~£400+ (I think) to The Resource Centre, which I don't think made it out sadly until late 2006/early 2007.

Easiest way to find out would be for you to try accessing the internet service and see if you can get into that, or let me open the statements and see?

Thanks for your efforts MJ, much appreciated.