[Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS

From: Rich Walker
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 11:56:54 +0000

John¹ <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tuesday 03 March 2009 10:35:35 you wrote:
>> You have publicly stated that you believe you are the only paid up
>> member. This would suggest that nobody else has contacted you stating
>> they are a paid up member. Is my understanding correct?
>
> As of this morning I am led to believe not. Unless of course you know
> otherwise.

What name would the standing order be in? I have a recollection of
noticing a £10 go out of my account to "Free Software", but would have
to check tonight.

cheers, Rich.

--
rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | address@hidden
technical director     251 Liverpool Road   | skype: rich_at_shadow