Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: John¹
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:00:04 +0000

On Tuesday 03 March 2009 13:38:22 Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 12:32 +0000, John¹ wrote:
> > On Tuesday 03 March 2009 12:25:52 Adam Bower wrote:
> > > If this is the case then using your interpretation I would expect
> > > that anyone sending payment to the AFFS bank account would be a
> > > member.
> >
> > Indeed they are!
>
> So anyone could become a member, or re-instate their previous
> membership, by doing so and sending their details to the AFFS email
> address.
>
> The constitution states that the Executive have the right to approve or
> reject membership applications but does not state that this is a
> requirement for a membership to be valid.
>
> This is useful as unless you have 20 current full members you cannot
> hold any kind of General Meeting in accordance with the constitution.
>
> Jason

Are you or are you not seeking either the return of you donation, (some
four plus years after you made it), or are you seeking that it be
disbursed for the purpose for which it was given?

If you were just to be clear exactly what it is you want then others may be
prepared to help you,but your constant posing of 'legal' points which you
are not qualified to make, as you don't even bother to read the
Constitution before leaping to your key board. I f you want £1000.00 then
just say thats what you want, if you want something else then please state
it clearly!
--
John Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/