Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: Adam Bower
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:25:52 +0000

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 12:16:22PM +0000, John¹ wrote:
> As any such application would have to be sent to someone who is currently a
> member, the Committee having either resigned from both the Committee and
> the AFFS, or refusing to state if they are paid up members, that being the
> case why don't you try sending me an application, stating clearly your
> reasons for wanting to join, to the address I gave on Friday.

I believe it was you who the other day said that the co-op bank were
processing the membership, I quote:

"
Mine are being processed, they are paid into the Co-operative bank account

of the AFFS, therefore the first part of the above statement is

inaccurate. It must be that the bank itself is carrying out the role of

membership processing.
"

If this is the case then using your interpretation I would expect that
anyone sending payment to the AFFS bank account would be a member.

Thanks
Adam
--
jabberid = address@hidden