Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: John¹
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 10:31:56 +0000

On Tuesday 03 March 2009 09:25:49 Ian Lynch wrote:
> Me and Alex said the same, I think Mark too. If anyone thinks a meeting
> will help I have already offered to hold one here or to travel to one at
> my own expense.

That being the case why didn't you do it following the failure of the AGM
in 2005? why has it taken me just 5 days to prod you into doing what you
should have done years ago? Who are you planning on giving notice of this
meeting to? Particularly as you tell me that you have no records of the
paid up members.

--
John ou do it following the Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/