Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: Adam Bower
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 09:46:29 +0000

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 09:25:49AM +0000, Ian Lynch wrote:

> > I am well aware of my responsibility, that is why I have offered to help
> > with anyone who wants to reboot or wind up the AFFS.
>
> Me and Alex said the same, I think Mark too. If anyone thinks a meeting
> will help I have already offered to hold one here or to travel to one at
> my own expense.

I would think an in person meeting would be very helpful, it would
benefit from getting all the paperwork and people together in one place
so that the amount of money is in the bank can be made public and who is
currently a member of the AFFS can be ascertained and we can work out
any other business.

Then the banking issues can be resolved by contacting all said members
and asking them what they plan to do and if necessary updating the
signatories to them. The only other thing that needs handing over would
be the AFFS server at positive but I can quite happily continue
maintaining it for the AFFS if they decide to reboot and carry on.

Thanks
Adam
--
jabberid = address@hidden