Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: John¹
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:39:12 +0000

On Tuesday 03 March 2009 11:04:13 Jason Clifford wrote:
> So what then is the problem with an informal meeting of the members
> (assuming there are any!)

There is none, and following their giving me their addresses as I asked on
Friday, I will carry out the actions I have proposed in that same message
OR such actions as the current members wish, which would under the current
rules probably be to take the remedy provided by Rule 15.

> and interested former members to achieve  exactly that?

At the moment I only intend dealing with the current members, no matter how
dormant it is, it is after all, their Association. Following any meeting
this list, which it can be expected that interested former members" will
read, will be informed of the outcome of such a meeting.

--
John Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/