Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: Adam Bower
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:53:26 +0000

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 08:43:37AM +0000, John¹ wrote:

> Please point out where I wrote that I would be bringing action against you,
> you asked me to elaborate, and I did so , providing you with the benefit
> of my experience. I was trying to get across to you that you are one of
> those, who is responsible for the state that the AFFS now finds itself in.
> If you wish to continue to make time wasting posts then please feel free
> to do so.

Well, if you don't wish to bring action against me and the former
committee and in the abscence of anyone else looking like they might be
in a position to want to do so I would suggest that your posts on the
matter are the ones that have wasted the most time as they have been
entirely not relevant.

I am well aware of my responsibility, that is why I have offered to help
with anyone who wants to reboot or wind up the AFFS.

Thanks
Adam
--
jabberid = address@hidden