Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: John¹
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:43:37 +0000

On Tuesday 03 March 2009 08:06:21 Adam Bower wrote:
> I am not concerned in the slightest, if you wish to bring legal action
> against me then do so. It is perfectly clear to me what was done and
> when and I would very much love to know what action you would be
> bringing against me and for what reasons.

Please point out where I wrote that I would be bringing action against you,
you asked me to elaborate, and I did so , providing you with the benefit
of my experience. I was trying to get across to you that you are one of
those, who is responsible for the state that the AFFS now finds itself in.
If you wish to continue to make time wasting posts then please feel free
to do so.

--
John Seagoou wish to continue to
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/