[Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: John¹
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:28:17 +0000

Those reading this list may have noticed that those listed on the AFFS
website as being the last members of its committee are posting to this
list making criticism of my actions and/or the questions I am raising.

I will point out to the last members of the Committee of the AFFS, that
they had the remedy of rule 15 available to them. Now at least 2 or 3
years later they are writing letters to the list expressing their
displeasure that they are not the ones being asked questions, (although
when I do ask them questions I get what can at the very least be described
as evasive answers). They had the opportunity to answer the members
questions and sort out the affairs of the AFFS when they thought it had
reached the end of its useful life... some years ago.
--
John Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/