Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS

From: John¹
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:02:34 +0000

On Monday 02 March 2009 13:48:10 Adam Bower wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 01:26:42PM +0000, John¹ wrote:
> > up or notifying the members. I have also had messages from those whose
> > membership has been terminated, these seem to for the most part, be
> > asking the same questions I am, but in some case in stronger terms. I
> > can
>
> Why can't they make themselves known or ask us (former commitee)
> directly? Why do they feel a need to contact you in particular out of
> all the AFFS members (former or current).
>
> thanks
> Adam

Perhaps because;
a) You are, and you laid emphasis on the fact, no longer a member,

b) I made it known that I would act in this matter and invited those who
were interested to contact me, which you and the rest of the committee
could have done years ago,

c) do you think that they want replies the like of which you sent to me,
informing me that "you can ask these questions until the heat death of the
universe"? As I pointed to another of your fellow Committee members, why
you did not propose to the Committee the remedy provided in rule 15 of the
Constitution of the AFFS? You are one of those who just abandoned the AFFS,
why do you think that those who had not had their membership renewed were
going to ask you why?

--
John Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/