Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: Nick Hill
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 14:14:56 +0000

IIRC, the expo was 2006. And IIRC, the amount discussed was around £1800.

Don't hold me to it, obviously, an exact figure would be good, but that is the best I can do. I am not the treasurer, and never have been. I have no access to the account. My info is 2nd hand.

Best thing is to look at the bank account and generally ask if you know anyone who is looking after any AFFS money, ask them to post a message here with the amount.