Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: John¹
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:39:27 +0000

On Monday 02 March 2009 15:07:02 Adam Bower wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 02:28:17PM +0000, John¹ wrote:
> > Those reading this list may have noticed that those listed on the AFFS
> > website as being the last members of its committee are posting to this
> > list making criticism of my actions and/or the questions I am raising.
>
> Yes, there's a reason for that. It's because you have no interest in
> doing anything with what is left of AFFS right now. The past is exactly
> it, either take some action to reassemble the organisation or leave it.
> Is it any wonder that people get defensive when attacked? or do you not
> understand such simple concepts?

How exactly have determined what my motives are? there are two options, at
happened to leave it in the position it now is 1) to revive the AFFS, 2)
to wind it up. There are however liabilities consequent to either, both
relate to how it got to where it is, and who was responsible.

> As it stands I am happy to help with anything that will assist the
> current members to take control of AFFS anything else will be ignored if
> coming from John Seago but enquiries are welcome from others.

What "current members"? As it is now being suggested that the law be
involved, I would have thought that questions from me are no longer
relevant, you may of course have to answer questions from others, who may
have the power to compel answers.

--
John Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/