Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS

From: Adam Bower
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 18:23:41 +0000

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 04:42:49PM +0000, John¹ wrote:

> suggest that they read the entire record since, last Friday I asked at
> least two of the former committee members for information, one of them
> refused any information, "will be ignored if coming from John Seago", "you
> can ask these questions until the heat death of the universe", The other

That is untrue. You have taken 2 comments out of context and ignored
that I have given answers to the questions that I can answer. The
comment about the heat death of the universe mainly applies to your
question of who decided to expel members, as no person made such a
decision your question cannot be answered. Your claim that I have
refused *any* information is untrue as can be read in the archives of
this list.

> simple question is he or is he not a member? Seem to have all sorts of
> information, records and archives that they seem only prepared to divulge
> to non-members! Perhaps those who wish to form a new Association should
> ask themselves why this is?

Sorry, which information am I prepared to only divulge to non-members?
Some of my records and archives are personal notes and I can divulge
them to whom I wish, other information I can't as it would be in
breach of others trust and potentially break data protection laws.

As you seem to be calling into question my integrity over this, I'm
quite happy to help out any current former or potentially future
members of the AFFS except I don't really want to deal with you because
of your bad attitude, anyone who does ask questions will be spoken to
and dealt with in a manner that is similar to how they speak to me.

Thanks
Adam
--
jabberid = address@hidden