Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS

From: Adam Bower
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:05:41 +0000

On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 06:04:15PM +0000, Jason Clifford wrote:

> I'm already working on something in that vein although it's not going to
> be a repeat of what AFFS was (and wasn't) as it will be specifically
> targeted - assuming those who I have approached to act as trustees agree
> that is a good idea.

I think one of the major failings of the AFFS was that it wasn't very
specifically targetted and had too many broad aims, the grants stuff
only started to come together towards the end of activity and was never
realised properly, it'd be good to see some of that good work done
better elsewhere.

Thanks
Adam
--