Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:55:46 +0000

John,

As well as confirming with you that I have a reasonably decent working knowledge of the DPA - thanks for mentioning it, though - I will note one thing:

John¹ wrote:
The other offered to make the 1200 mile round trip to "talk" to me rather than give written information.

If you're referring to me by this, I think it's pretty ungracious. I put myself at your service because I believed it would be helpful. That wasn't "instead of" writing answers to you or others, it was offered as an expediency; and since you were kind enough (sic) to forward my private mail with private details to this public list without my permission others can see the exchange as well.

I've already confirmed a number of times on this list that I intend to help you and answer your questions, but goodness me you're making it unnecessarily difficult.