Re: [Fsfe-uk] Data Protection Act and AFFS Memebership List

From: John¹
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Data Protection Act and AFFS Memebership List
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 16:57:47 +0000

On Wednesday 04 March 2009 16:44:01 Ian wrote:
> Will the people trying to recover the AFFS Membership List please
> therefore bear in mind their legal responsibilities regarding how they
> handle this data and be sensitive about what they do with it.
> You are dealing with the personal information of real people
> not just bytes of data!

Thank you for that reminder, it appears to crossed my post on the same
issue, as I am in contact with what seems to be the other third of the
AFFS, I'm sure that after we've sorted out the money that we will if we
can obtains any of these records, data, minutes and archives, destroy them
unread!

If there are any other current paid up members out there I would certainly
be pleased to hear from them. Your last years bank statement will show a
payment, of not less than £10.00 to ASSOC FREE SOFTWAR, in the case of my
bank and 'Free Software' in the case of the bank of the other member.

--
John Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/