Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS

From: Jason Clifford
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:04:15 +0000

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 17:58 +0000, John¹ wrote:
> It is my feeling that what is needed is a new organisation with a clear and
> simple set of objectives, and procedures to achieve them.

I'm already working on something in that vein although it's not going to
be a repeat of what AFFS was (and wasn't) as it will be specifically
targeted - assuming those who I have approached to act as trustees agree
that is a good idea.

Hopefully I'll be able to provide you with some details soon along with
a request for the remainder of the money UKFSN donated for the grants
programme to be transferred to the new organisation.

Jason