Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS

From: John¹
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 18:14:07 +0000

On Wednesday 04 March 2009 17:27:15 Alex Hudson wrote:
> Firstly, I've no idea where you get "1200 miles" from - I very much
> doubt you have any idea what my travel schedule actually is - and
> second, it didn't. It was offered to be helpful.

The distance from you home address to mine and back, I had provided my
address, on Friday February 27 13:30:23 2009, were you at home, or nearer
to my address than the 596 miles that your address as stated on the AFFS
web site says it is from my address to yours. Unless you can say that you
were indeed closer, with some of the current road works that distance is
as close to 1200 miles as make no difference, (eight miles short). Then
there is the matter that you as you say of yourself, you have no idea of
what "my travel schedule actually is". As with your statement, which you
published on a public mailing list, "don't quote me on that", you are,
quite bluntly, being disingenuous.
--
John Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/