Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS

From: John¹
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:34:14 +0000

On Wednesday 04 March 2009 16:55:46 Alex Hudson wrote:
> If you're referring to me by this, I think it's pretty ungracious.

I remember quite clearly telling you at the time that all I was interested
in was written answers, (in order that those who may have wished to
restart the AFFS could see what had happened). At the time I warned you,
and if memory serves me correctly, in no uncertain terms, that I was
indeed as you put it "pretty ungracious", If my reply is not on this list
by all means forward it to it.

--
John Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/