Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 17:27:15 +0000

John¹ wrote:
On Wednesday 04 March 2009 16:55:46 Alex Hudson wrote:
I've already confirmed a number of times on this list that I intend to
help you and answer your questions, but goodness me you're making it
unnecessarily difficult.

How is that so? All you have to do is answer the questions put.

Except that you are looking for final, accurate answers. I'm willing to give you what I think is the case, you don't want that. So you will need to wait while I do the research. Sorry, but I don't have that information to hand.

Why did that require you to travel 1200 miles?

Firstly, I've no idea where you get "1200 miles" from - I very much doubt you have any idea what my travel schedule actually is - and second, it didn't. It was offered to be helpful.

I don't mind you didn't take up my offer. What I object to is your attempts to spin my courtesy as an attempt to avoid giving answers; it's untruthful as demonstrated.