Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: AFFS
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:34:06 +0000

Rich Walker wrote:
Does anyone still have the ability to post to the announce mailing list?
Might be a useful way to flush out some of the membership?

There wasn't ever really an announce list :)

We can decrypt the member's database, which I suspect is as complete a list as we will have: the only members missing from that are some of those who did not renew early on (although most who did not renew are still in that list).

It would be easy enough to send out a mail to those who had been involved in AFFS at any point based on that information, sans those original ex-members who I doubt we have records for now.