Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: Steve Fosdick
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:16:15 +0000

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 11:29 +0000, John¹ wrote:\

> And all you have to offer is the helpful line,
>
> > Arguing with John is like wrestling a pig in the mud.

John,

You are almost certainly the most senior person involved in this
argument and I would have hoped that seniority would have enabled you to
see that there is no point in saying anything further until MJ Ray has:

1. Received a reply from LawWorks.

2. Spoken to the bankers to ascertain their requirements for someone to
be able to instruct them as to how to disburse the associations assets.

If you were to remain silent until these two things have happened you
could have the smug feeling that comes with the knowledge of greater
maturity.

Instead, and regardless of the fact that most of what has been said here
in the last few days has made no progress towards either winding up the
AFFS or re-starting it, you continue to reply to every comment from
everyone.  The only conclusion is that you thoroughly enjoy a good
argument.  That was the point of the remark about wrestling a pig in the
mud because pigs tend to enjoy that too.

Steve.