Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS (bank)

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS (bank)
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 03:21:04 +0000

John¹ <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 March 2009 12:16:15 Steve Fosdick wrote: [...]
> > 2. Spoken to the bankers to ascertain their requirements for someone to
> > be able to instruct them as to how to disburse the associations assets.

I haven't done that yet (bankers seem to be busy with something these
days - anyone know what? ;-) ) but after comments made by others about
the lack of change to the banking details, I did try accessing the
telephone banking service with my old authentication details.  Small
miracle that I remembered the numbers, but I got in.  All I can do
with it is get balance and transaction information. No transfers are
configured, so this doesn't offer a way to get money out, as far as I
can tell.

As of last night, the balance in the account is 3377.79

The last three credits were ten pounds each on 9, 18 and 23 Feb.  So,
I suspect there may be at least three members still paying.  The
telephone service does not give any further details than that.

Only four debits are given (out of a possible six that the service
will give).  A debit of 10.88 on 9 Feb, one of 10.88 on 9 Jan, one of
802.00 on 30 Dec and one of 10.84 on 9 Dec.  Sadly, the service does
not give years on the dates, so I can't tell how old they are, but it
surprised me. Anyone know what AFFS is/was paying for monthly? I don't
remember/find on web.archive.org anything from my time.

I'll let you know more as I find it.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)