Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS

From: Kevin Donnelly
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:46:44 +0000

On Tuesday 03 March 2009 12:19, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> If things continue, I see John being incapable of progressing because he
> lacks the pragmatism required, instead he'll continue to insist on
> answers that no one else is interested in, and will alienate futher any
> of those that could help him

To be fair to John, whatever might be said about his modus operandi, he's not
*personally* looking for help ("him") - it's a bit wider than that.  He asked
a reasonable question about where his money had gone and how he could get it
back, and so far as I can see he hasn't got a full answer to that yet.  The
issue about how the Committee handled the abeyance/demise/cryosleep of AFFS
is in fact a valid one, mainly because money is involved.

I think it would be a good idea for *everyone* (not just John, and let's face
it, some of the replies to him are a bit close to the knuckle, so it's not
surprising he sends a reply to them) to operate a self-denying ordinance on
further emails until Mark can get some information and John can do whatever
it is he is in the throes of doing with whoever is still a member (I don't
think I am).  He obviously knows his way around the arcana of constitutional
procedure, so I'm sure he'll come up with something.

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.cymraeg.org.uk - Welsh-English autotranslator