Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Young people & free software

From: Dave Page
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Young people & free software
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:50:57 +0100

On Monday 26 May 2008 16:42, Stephen Mount wrote:

> Remind me, why is fsuk-manchester not a forum?

Do you mean "why do we have a mailing list, not a web forum"? Generally
because web forums are annoyingly constrictive, force one choice of
interface on users, and are not as flexible or accessible as mailing
lists.

If you find this particular topic not of interest to you, I suggest you
use the "ignore thread" functionality provided by most mail programs :)

Dave
--
Dave Page <address@hidden>
Jabber: address@hidden