Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Young people & free software

From: Stephen Mount
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Young people & free software
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 16:42:05 +0100

Remind me, why is fsuk-manchester not a forum?

On 26 May 2008, at 16:34, Simon Ward wrote:

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 04:16:05PM +0100, Lucy wrote:
Okay, I admit there might be more cross-posting and times when a
conversation on one list might be relevant to both, but I feel that if
a separate group is to be setup (which is independent of Manchester
FS) then they need their own mailing list.

At this point, I’m just going to step aside.  Ultimately it’s up to
those considering another group, and I’m not going to go out of my way
to hinder it.

simple system that works.—John Gall