Re: GNUstep on Hackernews

From: Riccardo Canalicchio
Subject: Re: GNUstep on Hackernews
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 12:38:13 +0100

What about using github automations for building the packages?

I am not sure but i think we could also use github pages for hosting, i found a tutorial on how to set it up but it's from 2017 not sure if it's still valid:
https://pmateusz.github.io/linux/2017/06/30/linux-secure-apt-repository.html

Best,
Riccardo