Re: GNUstep on Hackernews

From: Liam Proven
Subject: Re: GNUstep on Hackernews
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 23:15:20 +0100

On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 at 23:01, Ivan Vučica <ivan@vucica.net> wrote:

> I'm unaware of a packaging system in GNUstep; I admit not to know of
> everything or keeping up with everything in GNUstep, however.
>
> I'm also unaware of the article being referred to; I admit not to
> reading the entire (excessively long) thread. Could you kindly share
> the link again?

To my piece? Sure.

https://www.theregister.com/2021/11/26/linux_software_installation/

It is not about GNUstep; it merely mentions it.

Re your other points, all very well-argued, I think, and thanks for the info.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven@cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven@gmail.com