Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sitemgr problems

From: Marc Grober
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sitemgr problems
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:13:42 -0900

I have been trying to follow the set-up documentation.   I was under the initial
impression that phpgw was doing some redirection, then realized that was not the
case and am still very confused as to how apache is interaction with any of
this.
It appears now that sitemgr-link really is only a convenience to some as is
totally unnecessary.  I should not have to change the apache config as I am
providing a direct URL and am getting ay least some response.

again, the two major problems at this point are as follows:
1) when going to the page to add categories and pages for a managed web site I
get
an error message that I do not have perms to add new categories.  When going to
the site index page I get the site index template with text that says I do not
have clearance to view the page.