Re: [Phpgroupware-users] app problems

From: Marc Grober
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] app problems
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 01:52:43 -0900

Dumped  the text into the wiki.  I treied it in html and when I realized that
wiki's
don;t do anything with the tags I replaced that with the plain text..... then I
noticed that in other apps you had inserted the html......  (I am guessing for
the
reason I conclude this note with......)  So which way should it be, and lets say
something to that effect at the top.........

 Don't know much about wikis other than they do not seem to like be very
format-friendly (I assume that somewhere someone has written a script that
parses
out html and replaces tags with wiki formatting ?)

I can understand why wikis are a great tool for collaborative editing, but I
miss a
tag based mark-up tool.....  which means this will eventually have to be
imported
back into OO to be published....  bit of circle that, no?