Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sitemgr problems

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sitemgr problems
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:49:14 +0100

Marc Grober wrote:
I am trying to use sitemgr and nothing seems to be working.
AMong other things, when I go into my own preferences, and click page or
category management it pops up my welcome page.
If I create a new "site" it tells me there are no templates.
The forum discussion suggests there are some setup tasks to do but I
couldn;t find anything on the phpgroupware.org site that provides setup
details for the apps

Try first looking under the sitemgr/docs/ directory for basic configuration.

In all cases, go into admin -> sitemgr -> configure website, put the *exact* URL of your website, and choose templates etc ...

Then in sitemgr,
don't forget to :
 * configure the site
 * register new modules (there is a link to do so in the module pages)
* Create a new categorie, put it as published, (don't forget to set proper ACL)
 * Create a new page and put some content in it.

Should be working ok, we are using it here without a problem.

Cheers,

Caeies.