[Phpgroupware-users] app problems

From: Marc Grober
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] app problems
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 23:33:06 -0900

Well, the sitemgr docs were not that helpful.

I have edited the sitemgr.html doc with respect to installation with some
comments
http://www.interak.com/~marc/sitemgr.html
but the bottom line is that the app still does not work and it appears that
there are perm issues. The htaccess file states that you need to copy it to
.htaccess, but really does clearly indicate whether you also need to change the
congif.inc.php htaccess setting.   I manage to get two sites to come up, but in
both I cannot add categories because the message says I have no write perms.
Viewing as a web page the index.php pages say I have no clearance to view
content.

I should also mention again that if I chose either of the links under sitemgr
from my preferences page it takes me to my home phpgw page...

It is also unclear when one should use the sitemgr admin pages or the sitemgr
user icon.

There are no entries for editing a page, adding a page or most anything else
you would want to do with the app.

WHile I am at it,  attempts to do anything with the img app results in an error
message that says the app is no longer supported and will not work....  so why
is it in the package?