FW: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgw v egw

From: Matt
Subject: FW: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgw v egw
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:33:51 -0000

can we ban this guy?

-----Original Message-----
From: Drago Bokal [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: 24 December 2004 12:57
To: Matt
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgw v egw

Dear Matt,

I am not advertising anything: I am just making my efforts to the better
understanding among people, who shall try to objectively judge each
others work.

Actually, grasping your attitude from the emails I hope you will never
become an user of eGW, as the facts that you get so easily irritated
and that you do not know how to do serious business are certainly not
a good letter of recommendation you bring with yourself.

With this message I quit any polemics with you, which could only continue
providing you realize your offensiveness and act accordingly. Until then
your messages will find their place in my junk folder.

Using this opportunity I wish you much joy playing Minesweeper and
Solitarie in the forthcoming holidays.

Drago Bokal