Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgw v egw

From: Drago Bokal
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgw v egw
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:41:02 +0100

At 21:10 22.12.2004, you wrote:
On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 12:39 +0100, Drago Bokal wrote:
> Perhaps those interested in the question shall seek
> a second opinion in the corresponding egw resources.

And perhaps EGO developers can keep to their lists!

As much as PHPGW developers to their IRC channels.

I think that the public lists are open to anyone, and certainly
I said nothing offending. In the very least I have spat over
PHPGW as some PHPGW developer spat over EGW in
EGW's support IRC channels. I did not even advertise for EGW
and its features: if anyone is interested, (s)he can get such ads on
the EGW web resources (mailing lists, website, etc).

Indeed, as Chris has said: everyone shall try the difference himself.
I also think that the ex-collaborators shall behave reasonably and
objectively towards each other. It is non-objectivity in your replies
which made me type the words.

With kind regards to all,
Drago Bokal