Re: [Phpgroupware-users] ideas

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] ideas
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:39:48 -0600

well, a personal web page builder shouldn't be that hard, maybe as an
extention to sitemgr.  You're right that don't have anything right now
to fill this, though it's not so common a use of a groupware suite.

cgi programs are well suited to create this kind of thing because you
can easily suid them, which you can't do for php.  with php, security
then becomes a huge issue.