RE: [Phpgroupware-users] FeLaMimail issues

From: Matt
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] FeLaMimail issues
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:59:55 -0000

It seems development is stretched too thin.  I have had a few errors myself
and they seem to wonder about...

Our best line of defence against the needs we have would be to document
every last error in detail and log the things required to do under any given
system to create them.

If we are systematic enough then it should make it more likely that
developers can identify the under lying issue(s).

I know that doesn't answer your problem at all but indirectly it does.

FeLaMiMail for me gives a blank page or endless error messages depending on
it's mood.  I use angle mail (also built in) and can for the main part get
it to work.

-Matt