Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sitemgr problems

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sitemgr problems
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:46:09 +0000

I think the sitemgr link just makes a phpgw navbar icon/item that jumps to the
actual site (rather than the site creation tools in the sitemgr app)

You should also be able to go directly to the site via the url for it

Please consider that I don't use sitemgr and it's been about a year since I
set it up to look at it .. so I may not be accurate with my info.