Re: [Fsfe-uk] What needs to be done.

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] What needs to be done.
Date: 23 Aug 2001 10:04:04 +0100

Marc Eberhard <address@hidden> writes:

> The main reason for my silence is, that I'm on vacation 'till the end of the
> month. As soon as I'm back, I will ask about rooms and accomodation at the
> university.

OK, thanks.  Perhaps this gives us at least a month to complete the
other parts of the agenda?

> Since we are no longer bound to the Linux Expo date, would a weekend be
> better for most of us or during the week? Should we pick a later date? I
> remember someone having trouble to come for financial problems.

I don't mind whether it's in the week or not, as I can probably
combine it with a business trip.  Maybe late September or early
October is better, or do people think we can get the list done for
mid-September as originally thought?

> What is the 80/20 rule? Never heard of it.

80% of the effort goes on the last 20% of the work.

Right, I'm off to look at some Greenpeace material.