Re: [Fsfe-uk] What needs to be done.

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] What needs to be done.
Date: 23 Aug 2001 10:00:47 +0100

"Georg C. F. Greve" <address@hidden> writes:

> Please note that we will eventually have *two* organizations in the
> U.K. - one associate and one chapter.

I think that a more flexible organisation is better for the first
thing to set up, as we need *something* to advocate software freedom
now and incorporating a charity may take some time.  Unless someone
knows differently?  It may be that the affiliate is rolled into the
chapter later, but it might not.

> Then we should definitely try to organize a meeting at some point to
> discuss the integration into the FSF Europe.

I do not know when any FSFE people will be in the UK.  Do you?  It is
somewhat surprising to me that there are no UK members.