Re: [Fsfe-uk] What needs to be done.

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] What needs to be done.
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:56:44 +0200

 || On 22 Aug 2001 12:30:21 +0100
 || MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:

 mr> DECIDE ON THE FORM OF A UK FSF AFFILIATE ORGANISATION.

Please note that we will eventually have *two* organizations in the
U.K. - one associate and one chapter.

The chapter will definitely go for charitable status, therefore it
might not be necessary to also do this for the associated
organization.

Otherwise your assessment of getting an will-be associated
organization going was pretty complete. It helps that this is
something that can be done without need for meetings with people
outside the U.K. - so it should be easier to organize.

Then we should definitely try to organize a meeting at some point to
discuss the integration into the FSF Europe.

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <address@hidden>