Re: [Fsfe-uk] What needs to be done.

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] What needs to be done.
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:03:19 +0200

 || On 23 Aug 2001 11:37:54 +0100
 || MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:

 >> Not right now. That Birmingham got postponed was quite unfortunate.
 mr> Will you be attending the new dates, or is there a sooner opportunity.

I will probably be attending the new dates, but I'll also try to make
a sooner opportunity possible.

 mr> It is somewhat surprising to me that there are no UK members.

 >> I have explained the structure and the setup procedure in an
 >> earlier mail, it should be archived somewhere.

 mr> Yes, but it is still remarkable to me.  (I think maybe
 mr> "surprising" has the wrong meanings as well as the right ones.)

I agree. Unfortunately noone from the UK really used the different
opportunities of talking to me at events and such, yet. Others were a
little more energetic. But I think we're on the way and should try to
push things forward without pondering why they haven't been done until
now.

Creating the associate organization would have been the first step
anyways and normally there isn't much that could have been done before
that. So we didn't really lose a lot of time. I'm pretty sure once
these things get moving, it'll all go surprisingly fast.

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <address@hidden>