RE: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition

From: Ron Kreymborg
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:20:01 +1100

> Good news... I finished(or so I think) the modification to the script.
>
> I have include two files. First is a XML generated by the first part of
> the script. It use the AVR Studio XML file to do so. Second file is the
> actual ioxxx.h to witch vector patch and pin definition patch have been
> applied.
>
> As a side note, all AT90USB in AVR Studio XML do not containt <PACKAGE>
> information, therefore my script did not work for these(witch result in
> missing information for at90usb2.h and
> at90usb6_7.h)
>
> Comments on the result are welcome
>
> Frédéric Nadeau

Eons ago I did some work on calling interrupts from private methods in C++
classes. The brick wall for me was putting together all the diffs for the
device headers. Would it be possible to add a new line for each interrupt in
this new header generator? Eg extracting a few lines from your example I
have added the vector number:

/* Timer/Counter1 Capture Event */
#define TIMER1_CAPT_num             5
#define TIMER1_CAPT_vect                _VECTOR(5)
#define SIG_INPUT_CAPTURE1              _VECTOR(5)

/* Timer/Counter1 Compare Match A */
#define TIMER1_COMPA_num            6
#define TIMER1_COMPA_vect               _VECTOR(6)
#define SIG_OUTPUT_COMPARE1A            _VECTOR(6)

/* Timer/Counter1 Compare Match B */
#define TIMER1_COMPB_num            7
#define TIMER1_COMPB_vect               _VECTOR(7)
#define SIG_OUTPUT_COMPARE1B            _VECTOR(7)

Etc, etc,...

I could then submit a patch for the necessary changes to gcc.

Ron