Re: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:21:02 -0400

I don't want to push the discussion to an extreme, but looking around
a few AVR's datasheet, I notice the following:

In C code example, they often refer to defines that I'm currently
working on such as:
DDR_SCK
DDR_XCKx
etc.

Where as I decided arbitrary to named them
SCK_DDR
XCKx_DDR
etc.

I do think it would be a nice idea to actually match the datasheets.

It also looks more like the other definition that are DDR + Port Letter.

Good Idea? Any though on that?

Frédéric