RE: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:42:09 -0600

I like the above...

> - Start with '(like 'RESET, 'RD, 'SS, etc) will be named N_SS_DDR

but I'm not sure about this part.

The "not" part just shows that the pin is active low. We don't necessarily need
that information in the pin name definition, do we? If we include it, it breaks
up the naming pattern. I would lean towards just keeping it like so:
RESET_DDR
RESET_PORT
RESET_PIN
RESET_IDX