Re: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:32:07 -0400

Good news... I finished(or so I think) the modification to the script.

I have include two files. First is a XML generated by the first part
of the script. It use the AVR Studio XML file to do so. Second file is
the actual ioxxx.h to witch vector patch and pin definition patch have
been applied.

As a side note, all AT90USB in AVR Studio XML do not containt
<PACKAGE> information, therefore my script did not work for
these(witch result in missing information for at90usb2.h and
at90usb6_7.h)

Comments on the result are welcome

Frédéric Nadeau

>>> address@hidden