Re: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:04:10 -0500

I have run a first test on my program, result seems pretty good. It
does not modify io files yet, it rather report suggested modification
to stdout.

I have attached the program output.(Well it seems that there is a
limit to attachment, please see:
http://eclipse-serveur.dyndns.org/public/preliminary.txt ) If people
interested in this
feature could take a look at the output and gives comments, maybe even
spot errors.

I know of one error is that CLKO(Clock Ouput) is sometime reported as
CLK0. That is due to typo in XMLs file. I will patch that soon. If you
append to find other thing like that, please let me know.

New defines will be added at the end of io files, just before the
final #endif and will be printed as in the attached document. If you
think of a better formatting, comments, spacing, etc, let me know.

Best regards
Frédéric

>>> address@hidden