Re: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Nice to have: XCK Definition
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:52:33 -0400

I do agree with you for the naming, I thought at fist that it will be
nice to know that it is an Active Low pin, but as you mention, it does
not worth breaking naming pattern.

I also like the idea of modifying the XML to header script.

I'm looking at it and the code refer to:
src/jtagII/xml/Partdescriptionfiles
Is those the same that the one that comes with AVR Studio? If not,
where can I get them.

Thanks